New Strategic Planner opportunity to join a leading developer in the South East.
Thatcher Associates have been asked by a leading developer to find an experienced Strategic Planner to join their major projects strategic land & planning team.
This is a great role to secure and deliver large scale residential developments across the South and South East, whilst working with other specialist land and technical professionals.
It is expected you will be a fully chartered Town Planner MRTPI and have previous experience managing complex major applications through planning either for a developer/consultancy/local authority.
You will need to have experience in:
- Submission and negotiation of major applications
- Development control
- Town Planning knowledge and expertise
- Site feasibility and site optimisation
- Sound understanding of identifying strategic sites for acquisition via Option/Promotion/Hybrid Agreement
- Securing residential developments
- Excellent report writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships.
If you're seeking a new role which will allow you to work within a multidisciplinary team and work on high-profile developments, then this opportunity is for you!
Please register your CV to the details provided today. Alternatively, if you would like further information on the role please phone Phoebe Hookway on 0117 934 9555.